The department is tasked with the operation and management of the University’s IT systems. Provide support to both university Staff and Students in the following areas;
- University internet networks.
- University portal.
- Staff work computers.
- Development of IT solutions.
If you need assistance with the above-mentioned, please read the help guides provided below. If helps is not fruitful, visit the IT Department office on any of the university campuses.
Newly admitted students guide.
- Login to your UTG Email.
- Access UTG Portal account.
Support special exhibition.
- To know what your UTG Email is and access it, read the instructions.
Connect to university WiFi networks.
- UTG-Saff-WiFi for staff only.
- UTG-Student-WiFi for students only.
Plagiarism detection service.
- For academic staff plagiarism detection test.
Guide to attend online lectures.
- Google Classroom and Google Meet setup guides.
The IT department office is located inside the ground floor of the peace building, third door on your right. Upon entering, the first office you face and the one adjacent to it are the IT support office , responsible for tackling all student and staff IT related problems. The third office is the Developer Team Office .