Timetable to access the online classrooms on Google Classroom
To have the necessary applications on your computer or mobile devices. Click on the following links provided below.
|Computer||Android Devices||Apple Devices|
|Google Classroom||www.classroom.google.com||Google Classroom App||Google Classroom App|
|Google Meet||www.meet.google.com||Hangout Meet App||Hangout Meet App|
- Google Classroom is to streamline the process of sharing class materials and information (including Google Meet links) between teachers and students.
- Google Meet is to stream lectures thought it’s online video meeting.
1. Documentations on how to use the Online platforms
2. Register 3G/4G SIM For Internet
In the advent of the coronavirus pandemic which has led to the closure of the University, UTG therefore wishes to deploy all its classes online. In lieu of this situation all bonafide students are hereby requested to register on this portal by providing their 3G/4G Internet able telephone numbers, register on the following online form https://online.utg.edu.gm.
Requirements to be able to register;
- Student have to be registered to at least one course for this semester.
- Student have to know correct credentials to their portal account.
- You can only register once.Then you will be informed accordingly about the commencement of the online lectures.
- To change telephone number, register again with the new desired number.