The University of the Gambia is pleased to invite applications for admission into the following
Post Graduate Degree Programme tenable at the University of The Gambia, commencing 2021/2022 Academic year
- M.SC. IN INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS AND DIPLOMACY
1. A first degree from a recognized and accredited university;
2. A transcript showing a CGPA of 2.8 and above;
3. Applicant must have a degree in the Social sciences and Humanities;
4. Applicant must show evidence of sponsorship or ability to pay tuition fees; and
5. Applicants whose degrees are outside the Social Sciences but have worked or are working with foreign ministries or international organizations with many years of experience will be considered based on items 1, 2 and 4 listed above
Method of Application.
Candidates are required to apply online through www.utg.gm and click on the apply link to fill the form and submit. To have access to the page, candidates need to supply a pin code indicating payment of Application form, Result Verification and all other necessary fees. This pin code can be obtained from the Accounts Office, Kanifing Campus, upon tendering of receipts of payment from the Bank. The Deadline for submission of applications is January 15th 2022. Please note that all receipts obtained from the University are to be uploaded on the applications for timely processing.
Candidates are requested to fill in authentic and valid email addresses and telephone numbers to enable them to receive SMS alerts about their admission status and also admission letters on their emails.
P.O. BOX 3530, Serrekunda Tel: 3650017/3622348 Fax: 4395064 e-mail: email@example.com