The School of Graduate Studies and Research, University of the Gambia is pleased to invite applications for admission into The Masters in Business Administration Programme with concentrations in Management, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Finance, and Insurance & Risk Management, targeting people from all works of life. The programme is tenable at the University of The Gambia, commencing 2023/2024 academic year.
The purpose of the MBA programme is to develop highly skilled Professionals, managers, and leaders for placement in the public, private, not-for-profit (non-governmental organizations) and well as international organizations.
Benefits of the MBA Programme
Upon completion of Master’s Programme in Business Administration graduates are expected to have the following profile.
- Become a middle-top level manager in a business, and non-business organization.
- Become an ethical, creative, and innovative Entrepreneur and or Intrapreneur.
- Become a Management Consultant and Intermediate Researcher.
- Become an Educator (Lecturer) in Diploma or Undergraduate programmes.
- Become a functional administrator.
- Candidates with bachelor’s degree from a recognised university.
- Holders of HND and/or other professional qualifications that meet UTG minimum entry qualification.
- The MBA programme is open to both prospects with academic intend (thesis) as well as those with professional route (long Essay).
- Note that, this MBA Program is open to any candidate regardless of their discipline from any organisation background. This is because the essence of the program is to enhance the managerial and leadership competence of would-be managers/leaders.
Course Work and Research
Candidates are required to apply online through www.utg.gm and click on the apply link to fill the form and submit. The Deadline for submission of applications is October 4th, 2023. Please note that all receipts obtained from the University are to be uploaded on the applications for timely processing.
The following documents should be uploaded in support of your application:
- A copy of a valid personal identification document (e.g., Birth certificate, ID card, Passport,)
- Pass port sized picture
- University Transcript
- B.A/BSc Certificate/Letter of Attestation of Course Completion.
- Two reference letters (submitted using the portal)
For further information, please contact the admission office on 3650046,3850295