CALL FOR APPLICATIONS FOR ADMISSION
(SECOND SEMESTER, 2022/2023 ACADEMIC YEAR)
The School of Graduate Studies and Research, University of the Gambia is pleased to invite applications for admission into the following Post Graduate Degree Programmes, tenable at the University of The Gambia, commencing 2022/2023 academic year.
- MASTER OF SCIENCE IN PURE AND APPLIED MATHEMATICS.
- MASTER OF SCIENCE IN STATISTICS AND DATA SCIENCE.
Applicants must hold at least:
1-A First Degree in Mathematics with a CGPA of 3.00 of the University of The Gambia
2-A second class upper Division or a similar Degree of Other Universities (in Mathematics) recognized by the Senate of The University of The Gambia.
Course Work and Research
The application fee is a non-refundable D500.00 and candidates are required to apply online through www.utg.gm and click on the apply link to fill the form and submit. The Deadline for submission of applications is December 31st 2022. Please note that all receipts obtained from the University are to be uploaded on the applications for timely processing.
The following documents should be uploaded in support of your application:
- A copy of a valid personal identification document (e.g., Birth certificate, ID card, Passport,)
- Pass port sized picture
- University Transcript
- B.A/BSc Certificate/Letter of Attestation of Course Completion.
- Two reference letters (submitted using the portal)
For further information, please contact the admission office on 3650017,3650025,3650046