CALL FOR APPLICATIONS FOR ADMISSION
(SECOND SEMESTER, 2022/2023 ACADEMIC YEAR)
The School of Graduate Studies and Research, University of the Gambia is pleased to invite applications for admission into the following Post Graduate Degree Programme, tenable at the University of The Gambia, commencing 2022/2023 academic year
MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS AND DIPLOMACY. (With thesis)
- 1. A first degree from a recognized and accredited university.
- 2. A transcript showing a CGPA of 3.5 and above.
- 3. Applicants must have a B.Sc degree in Political Science; International relations; Public Administration; Economics; Human Resource Management; Sociology, Conflict Studies; Development Studies; History; and related social sciences courses.
- 4. Applicants must show evidence of sponsorship or ability to pay tuition fees.
- 5. Applicants whose degrees are outside the Social Sciences but have worked or are working with foreign ministries or international organizations with many years of experience will be considered based on items 1, 2 and 4 listed above.
The application fee is a non-refundable D500.00 and candidates are required to apply online through www.utg.gm and click on the apply link to fill the form and submit. The Deadline for submission of applications is December 31st 2022. Please note that all receipts obtained from the University are to be uploaded on the applications for timely processing.
The following documents should be uploaded in support of your application:
- A copy of a valid personal identification document (e.g., Birth certificate, ID card, Passport,)
- Pass port sized picture
- University Transcript
- B.A/BSc Certificate/Letter of Attestation of Course Completion.
- Two reference letters (submitted using the portal)
For further information, please contact the admission office on 3650017,3650025,3650046