CALL FOR APPLICATIONS FOR ADMISSION
(2022/2023 ACADEMIC YEAR)
The School of Graduate Studies and Research, University of the Gambia is pleased to invite applications for admission into The Masters in Business Administration Programme, (MSc, Business Administration) and (Master of Business Administration MBA). The programmes are tenable at the University of The Gambia, commencing 2022/2023 academic year
The purpose of the Masters in Business Administration programme is to develop highly skilled Professionals, managers, and leaders for placement in the public, private, not-for-profit (non-governmental organizations) as well as international organizations.
Benefits of the Programme.
Upon completion of Master’s Programme in Business Administration graduates are expected to have the following profile.
- Become a middle-top level manager in a business, and non-business organization.
- Become an ethical, creative, and innovative Entrepreneur and or Intrapreneur.
- Become a Management Consultant and Intermediate Researcher.
- Become an Educator (Lecturer) in Diploma or Undergraduate programmes.
- Become a functional administrator
Requirements for Admission
- For the M.Sc. Business Administration degree, candidates are to be graduates of the University of The Gambia or any other recognised University with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.000.
- For the professional Master’s degree (MBA), candidates shall be graduates of the University of The Gambia or any other University recognized by the Senate of the University with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.600.
- Candidates are required to apply online through www.utg.gm and click on the apply link to fill the form and submit. The Deadline for submission of applications is August 31st 2022. Please note that all receipts obtained from the University are to be uploaded on the applications for timely processing.
The following documents should be uploaded in support of your application:
- University Transcript
- Letter of Attestation/Certificate
For further information, please contact the admission office on 3650017,3650025,3650046